Friday, October 30, 2009


OMG IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL :(
Walao so sad la! :( 2H is so fun :( Sighhhhh i'm not looking forward to next year. 2H ftw :D
I don't know which combi to take. Physics or bio? I hate bio cuz we need to memorise alot of things. But my physics sucks (i failed it LOL). Wtf which one!? & i want to take history but my geog results were better. HOW TO DECIDE LA :( Jesslyn, daniel lim and yiyang want to take B2. Huiting and yunxuan want to take B1 (i think). I think i may take B2 tooooo. ARRGH I DON'T KNOW LEHHHHH. Someone help me! :(

I just spent 200k in MH :( Heart pain sia. I still haven't bought my magma base yet :( I'm gonna camp at mouso until i no more cheese :D I want to catch a vampire mouse :O

I just realised that this post has alot of ':('s. You know why? Cuz I'm SAD. Hmmph k bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home