Monday, November 2, 2009


Walao i very sad now. HAHA.

8.53am
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Rockstar mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.

9.28am
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Rockstar mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.

Hmmmph :( Hahaha k i must catch a rockstar by today! :D
Haha today's the start of the holidays, i'm going to sound the horn the whole day lol.
I miss 2H already :O haha. Class chalet, class chalet, class chalet!! ^^ Haha yay :D Can't wait. LOL.

Haha k i think i've decided to take history :O I'm gonna be different class from jesslyn + yiyang + daniel already. Cuz they taking geog. Sian la, my 3 aweshumm bridge partners gone le :( Haha. I'm stil deciding whether to take physics or bio though. -.- So should i take B3 or B4? ><

-

Haha ok now, the 2H post :)

Celeste
You were great in the elit drama! Nicholas' wife ^^
And i still have your shirt :D Haha i'll miss you :(

Pohyi
ELON ELON ELON ELON :D

Jesslyn
CRAZY GIRL. I'm really really sad cuz we can't be in the same class next year. No one to play bridge with me + no one to teach me maths + no one to laugh at fat fingers with me + no one to BULLY CHEESE + no one to 乱乱飞 + no one to cross the line! :( I'LL MISS YOU LIKE SHIT LA! Love you ttm!

Amanda
Soooooo cuteeee ~ Thanks for all the stuff you did to me in the parade square during assembly.
HAHAHAHA. KBOX!

Cherie
PORKANADERN! Don't be sad just cuz you're going to 7 sub. I know you can do well de, it's just that you always slack :O ++ Remember to be careful next year, later someone steal your keys then you cannot go home! :D Love you ttm!

Huiting
Hi my crazy bong bong HCl partner :D I just looked at that 'thanks a lot' note that cost 60 cents. Hahah! I'll always remember the post-its + tictacs + all the stupid crazy shit. & I'll miss pulling your hair next year. Love you :)

Yan See
Hahahahahahahah we've been in the same class for 2 years already! And I'll miss you cuz you never fail to make me laugh :)

Yunxuan
Fat fingers-wongy-husband! :D Hahahah your fingers have been the joke of the century. ^^ I'll miss you. Don't go triple science la then we can be in the same class. HAHA no la just kidding :) Remember not to study until you go mad. HAHA. YOUR SEXY BODY!! :D Love you ttm!

Daniel L
Bridge + heart attack! :D Hahaha ^^
AND ASSHOLE DAIDEE. PROSTITUTE LA YOU :D

Yiyang
You crazy pervert. Science lab is fun!! :D
And it's fun to be in the same class as you! HAHAHAHAHAH :)

Yu Feng
Crazy mousehunt freak! :D Haha, we can still talk on fb :)
And you must post all the crazy links! :D

Brendan
SO SAD! s-o s-a-d :D You are crazy mousehunt freak x10000000000000 and i'm v v v sad cuz you never give me the money!! Hmmph! Hahaha :)

Nicholas
You always bully me + always see me and cherie doing the wrong things but NEVER MIND i forgive you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Joshua
HAHA. Anna? :D LOL.

-

Haha sorry i know i haven't finish. Haiya I very lazy.
But i'll still miss you + i'll still love you even if i didn't list you :D
2H rocks!! <333333333333333333333333333333
I hope my class next year will be just as fun! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home